The H2O-ECO Rec lightweight paddle features all the paddling performance from H2O's Eco-Rec series but with a decreased weight. Designed for the kayaker with a conscience, the blades are made from 100% recycled nylon. The trihedral blade design allows for a smooth, flutter-free stroke. Stiffness, durability and the unmistakable “H2O-green” blade will let everyone know that you care about the waters you’re paddling on.
- Push Pin 2 position shaft connection.
- A straight glass shaft and unique proprietary blade material makes this one of the best performing recreational paddles on the market.
- The H2O Eco- Rec is a two piece breakdown paddle
- Simplified Center Joint ensuring ease of use and storage.
- Remarkable performance and weight will make this paddle the perfect spare paddle for a seasoned paddler, or an excellent first paddle to start your love affair with kayaking.