Kayak Paddle - Werner Corryvreckan Carbon
The Corryvreckan is Werner's largest premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want powerful strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those strong enough to move lots of water and cover the miles fast.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you our lightest swing weight option.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose Werner's carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in black carbon.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||715g.||25.25oz.||200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||2 Piece||800g.||28.25oz.||200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Bent||1 Piece||886g.||31.25oz.||205cm to 240cm in 5cm increments|
|Bent||2 Piece||886g.||31.25oz.||205cm to 240cm in 5cm increments|
|Feather Angle||Smart View Adjustable|
|Blade Surface Area||721 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||49cm x 20.25cm|
Paddles that offer Premium Performance give you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Werner's most impact resistant paddles.
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations.
SHAFT DESIGN OPTIONS
Werner's Smart View adjustable ferrule system has the most precise, solid fit while maintaining a smooth one piece feel. Simple in design and operation, easily adjust to your desired feather with less moving parts. Better performance and longer lasting. Learn about feathering here.
Available in Small or Standard diameter. Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue. Ladies tend to like the feel of small shaft.
Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.