2015 Werner Cyprus Performance Core 215cm straight standard
The Cyprus is among Werner's most advanced high-angle paddle, with their best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Cyprus is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
Werner's Ultimate Performance brings together all of their most advanced designs. Paddles that offer Ultimate Performance have an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
Dynel is an extremely abrasion and impact resistant edge material. Key to protecting your investment if you come in contact with rocks or reef often in your paddling.
High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations.
SHAFT DESIGN OPTIONS (CHECK FOR INVENTORY)
Werner's Smart View adjustable ferrule system has the most precise, solid fit while maintaining a smooth one piece feel. Simple in design and operation, easily adjust to your desired feather with less moving parts. Better performance and longer lasting. Learn about feathering here.
Available in Small or Standard diameter. Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue. Ladies tend to like the feel of small shaft.
Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
Four-piece kayak paddles are perfect for paddlers looking for a travel paddle.