The Old Town Sportsman 106 Powered by Minn Kota motorized kayak is simple and intuitive, getting you on the fish faster in a compact, low-profile kayak you can car top.
- The 45 lb. thrust 12V saltwater-ready Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back.
- Powerboat style throttle for intuitive forward and reverse. Built-in battery meter.
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability.
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible.
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Removable for transport.
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories.
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't.
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort.
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts.
- Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use. Measuring board not included.
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse.
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench.
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle.
- Custom tackle box included.
- Designed to easily dock and deploy when launching and landing with an integrated kick stand.
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak.
- Total Boat Capacity: 525 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 104 pounds
- Motor Console: 17 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 404 pounds
|Product Weight||104 lb|
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Length||10' 6" | 3.2 m|
|Width||37 in | 94 cm|