Rescue professionals need gear that can function as a multi-tool. The Shred Ready Tactical Rescue Helmet features a one size fits most shell that comes with Interchangeable fitting pads. The helmet comes with rails (for lights) and a front shroud (for night vision, headlamps or a GoPro) making it a versatile helmet for water rescue regardless of the lighting situation. The outer shell also comes with 3M glow in the dark reflective taping for working in low light situations. This is the best choice for a quality, versatile, durable, helmet at an affordable price. The HOG 3.0 BOA dial-style retention band provides a wide sizing range and keeps the helmet secure and comfortable. Shred Ready’s Tactical rescue helmet is designed to assist the Rescue Professional's mission objectives. Also included is a three velcro hook patches and zip ties for attaching other accessories that don’t fit pic rails or front NVG shroud.
Lights are not included.
- One Size Fits Most ABS injection molded shell.
- Colors: High Vis Yellow, Red, Matte Black
- Multi-Impact molded EPP liner
- HOG 3.0 prevents the helmet from slipping back on you head.
- Interchangeable compression molded closed-cell foam fitting pads with super plush material that hooks to liner
- Soft nylon webbing
- Stainless steel rivets and burrs to stop the corrosion
- Duraflex fasteners, adjusters, and stops
- Four-point retention system.
- One-Year limited warranty on workmanship and materials.
- NVG Shroud for mounting night vision, headlamps or a GoPro
- ARC Dovetail Rail Sidetracks for Mounting Lights and accessories.
- 3 Velcro Patches for Attaching accessories