We have secured a very small number of WRSI Trident Composite Helmets on closeout and are passing the savings on to you!
Score the best protection (and style points) with the WRSI Trident Composite Helmet. With trusted technology and a sleek design, it's built to meet the needs (and wants) of the most demanding boaters.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A rugged carbon-composite shell combines with an EVA foam liners and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- Includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
|Certification:||CE EN 1385|
|Shell Material:||Carbon composite|
|Liner Material:||Customizable EVA foam pads|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)||Fitted Hat Size (US)|
|S/M||48-55||19-21 1/2||6-6 7/8|
|M/L||54-59||21 1/4-23 1/4||6 3/4-7 3/8|