The Ikelos is Werner's most advanced high-angle paddle, with their best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The award winning Ikelos is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the powerful feel of a full-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose Werner's carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
Werner's Ultimate Performance brings together all of their most advanced designs. Paddles that offer Ultimate Performance have an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
Dynel is an extremely abrasion and impact resistant edge material. Key to protecting your investment if you come in contact with rocks or reef often in your paddling.
High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations.
Our Smart View adjustable ferrule system has the most precise, solid fit while maintaining a smooth one piece feel. Simple in design and operation, easily adjust to your desired feather with less moving parts. Better performance and longer lasting. Learn about feathering here.