North Water Kayak Paddle Scabbards
If Zorro was a kayaker these are what he would use to stow his spare paddle. Lets your Spare paddle live on the foredeck for fast easy access. The Scabbard prevents the male portion of the two piece joint in your spare paddle from both getting damaged and from damaging the deck of your kayak.
- Streamlined Design lets wind and waves to flow by cleanly keeping spray off your face.
- Attached firmly to the deck lines for low profile and security in Surf.
- Extra-long to accommodate any size paddle, boat length and paddler
- Just the right amount of compression to hold the paddle while you adjust the deck lines over the blades.
- Semi rigid HDPE liners keep scabbards open for quick and easy stowage
- Reflective Trim adds visibility to your boat in low light conditions
Paddle Scabbards 30SK-56
- Length: 20"
- Opening: 3"W x 1.5"H
- Weight:265 g
- Colour: Yellow/Black
- Reflective Trim around perimeter