The Stax™ Pro2 is the combination of intelligent design, excellent workmanship, superior strength and affordable pricing. This two boat transport system delivers a safe and secure trip to the water and back and assures a great paddling experience. Features a fold-down frame design for low clearance and foam blocks to protect the kayaks from cross bar abrasion. Comes with all required straps, mounting hardware and safety lines to safely transport two kayaks.
- Open gate head design easily and securely captures load straps
- Universal fit mounting hardware
- 50mm and 60mm mounting bolts
- 11' Cam style load straps and 10' safety tie-downs
- Fold-down design for low clearance needs
- Foam stacker blocks to protect the kayaks
- Octagonal aluminum post construction
- Corrosion resistant molded components
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 5"x 5" x 20" high
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5"
- Height: 20"
- Load capacity: 50 lb per boat - 4 boat maximum capacity
- Always refer to Malone’s Fit Guide for proper, correct and approved vehicle fit.
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport. Failure to correctly install and use tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Malone carriers come with two lengths of mounting bolts in order to achieve the best cross bar fit. Retain unused bolts for future use with different cross bars.
- The carrier base has a rectangular "cutout" for square cross bar fit. The "cutout" will not affect the fit or function when installed to round or oval cross bars.
- Optional longer length mounting bolts sold separately
- Optional T-Slot fit kits for Aero Style Bars and TruckRack Systems sold separately.
What’s In The Box:
- (2) Stax™ Pro2 Carriers
- (2) Jawz2™ kits with Hardware
- (4) 11' Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (4) Bow and Stern lines
- (4) MPG168 Stacker Foam Blocks
- (1) Instruction Manual