Modeled after the popular Current Helmet, the WRSI Current Pro features the same advanced technologies and plush comfort with added safety features to enhance protection in riskier paddling conditions.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Removable, perforated earpads are designed to provide extra warmth and reduce impacts from waves without interfering with hearing.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and adds another layer of protection for your face.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S/M||53 - 56||20.9 - 22.0|
|M/L||56 - 59||22.0 - 23.2|
|L/XL||59 - 62||23.2 - 24.4|